Post 3: my pets

 Hi! I present to you my three cats, their names are Blanca, Tom and Simba. I will leave you some photos so that you can recognize them.

I adopted them in different years, Tom came to my house in 2014, a friend of my mother gave him up for adoption, since then he has been very important in the family. He is a very affectionate cat and he loves to be loved but at the same time he is somewhat shy when visitors come haha

In 2015 I adopted Blanca, we wanted Tom to have a sister, at first they didn't get along, over time they formed some kind of friendship and sometimes they sleep together.

In 2017 Simba came home, my great-grandmother adopted him, he was a small and very furry cat, he was always adorable and affectionate with everyone, he and Tom get along very well, they take naps and play together.

All three are very important to me, they always accompany me during the day, they are very good and funny pets, they cheer up any time.

Blanca. 

Tom. 

Simba.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My future job

Post 1: A country you would like to visit