The Best Holidays

I can remember that my best vacations were in June 2015, we visited Rapa Nui, this trip was very special because it was a gift from my grandmother, I traveled with her and my uncles.

It was my first plane trip and I was surprised because it took us five hours to get there! I thought it was a short trip. I also thought I could see the clouds and we traveled at night, I didn't see anything hahaha

We stayed on the island for five days in which we visited the most important places on the island such as the Rano Kau viewpoint and Anakena beach, which is the place that I liked the most.

The beach had very white sand, very warm water and some small colorful fish, it was a very nice place. I couldn't taste much of the food, but something I loved is the pumpkin Poe, it is a kind of cake that is very sweet and fluffy, it was very delicious.

It was the best trip because I had a great time and it was a gift from a person I love very much, thanks to her I was able to know a lot. 

Anakena Beach.

Rano Raraku volcano.

Rano Kau viewpoint.

Comentarios

  1. They say that in Rapa Nui you will find the best beach in the world, according to what you say I think it is true. What a good vacation!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My future job

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Post 3: my pets