Post 1: A country you would like to visit

 Hi :) this question is so simple for me, i would like visit Japan! its a beautiful country with a culture so impressive and it is very famous for its animation and manga. 

Japan is an East Asian country that is made up mainly of islands, five of which are the most important called Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku, Kyushu and Okinawa. The capital of this country is Tokyo. Its art, architecture and mythology are well known around the world, also by the anime industry. 

I would like to visit the city of Tokyo, the Nara Park and visit the great temples that exist in the country. Also, know its gastronomy and visit other tourist places in the country.

I would like to visit Japan for a couple of months as a tourist and get to know its customs, places and people well, but it would not be my permanent home. I would like to live in another country in the future.


Tokyo city


Temple located in Nara


                                                                        Deer of nara park


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My future job

Post 3: my pets